Everyone seems to love slime right now. Children and teenagers enjoy getting their hands dirty and throwing the stuff around. Adults find it soothing and relaxing to make and stretch the mucus.
However, slime is more than just a fad or a trend. Everyone has their own opinion, and there is an abundance of recipes and tutorials on the Internet on how to complete this oddly satisfying project.
Glitter mucus is probably one of the best types. Children love the colors and the gloss, adults are fascinated by the patterns of color and glitter combinations such as galaxy slime.
Making any type of slime, even the clear one, is an art that takes a few tries to master, but the ingredients are fairly cheap and easy to find, so try until you succeed. And we promise you that you will love your creation.
Just prepare some glue, liquid starch, food coloring and the glitter you choose and then follow the instructions on how to carefully craft the glitter galaxy slime and you will be playing in no time!
Check everything below! Here is your quick guide to making mucus from glitter galaxies:
1. Mix your entire bottle of glue in a bowl with a cup of liquid starch to get started.
2. Add dark blue food colors and glitter, paying attention to the correct color and glitter distribution.
3. Once the mixture looks like dough, add a little water and knead it.
4. Adjust the recipe as needed to achieve the desired result. Also make sure that the glitter is evenly distributed when you knead the mixture.
5. Let the mixture dry completely until it is slimy but not sticky and your slime is ready!
6. Start again if necessary: You will be there sometime and will definitely have fun doing it.