Your coffee table can definitely be a DIY project. Of course, you can buy your favorite in every furniture store. The coffee tables you make will be unique even if they are not as eye-catching as the ones for sale. They will be an eye-catcher in your living room. You can even reuse old pieces of furniture in your home to continue with this DIY project. So good, isn’t it?
And here are 27 creative ideas to make your own coffee tables that we want to share today. If you prefer rustic and repurposed furniture, these are for you. Your living room might look incomplete without a coffee table. TV remote control, your smartphone, tea cup set, flower vase and many other items are placed here. If you have enough patience and interest, just try this DIY project.
1. Chunky Farmhouse Coffee Table
2. Easy Rustic DIY Coffee Table
3. DIY Rustic Fluted Round Coffee Table
4. DIY Farmhouse Coffee Table with Storage
5. Charming DIY white coffee table
6. DIY Burl Wood Coffee Table
7. DIY Modern Industrial Coffee Table
8. DIY Pallet Coffee Table
9. The most beautiful round baskets ever
10. Solid coffee table with storage space
11. Love this rustic wooden coffee table?
12. DIY Tire Rope Ottoman
13. DIY rustic industrial coffee table
14. Modern DIY coffee table
15. Reclaimed Wood Chevron Coffee Table